Last week was my first time making nutty bars, and I will say that I liked them so much that I was looking for them for my snack time with much eagerness 😉 So much in fact that they were gone by this afternoon. So of course I was ready to make some new one this evening. You may have noticed that I liked to play with my food so of course I was not going to remake those bars from last week. Instead I used a little bit of what I had in my pantry: dried cranberries, almonds, Marcona Almonds.
- 2 cups of marcona almonds,
- 2 cups of almonds,
- 1 cup of cranberries,
- 1/2 cup of agave syrup,
- 1/4 cup of almond butter,
- 1/8 turbinado brown sugar.
- Place all the nuts on the flexipan and roast them in the oven for 10 minutes at 375.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan, mix the agave syrup, the turbinado brown sugar, the almond butter and mix well. Warm up this mixture over medium-high temperature and bring it to boil.
3. Remove the nuts from the oven and empty them into a chopper and chop them.
4. Pour in the agave mixture and mix well to coat the nuts mixture. 5. Empty this mixture onto the flexipan and cook at 375 for 12 minutes. Cool before cutting it. C’est tout!!!
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!