Please pardon my long absence, but life gets busy at times, and it is difficult to do all that you want unless being sleep deprived. The recipes have been piling up in my dashboard, but I have yet to find time to edit them.
Well, today I thought i would share with you a very quick recipe that I ate a few days ago. I had some fruit left-over and wanted to find something a bit spicy to counterpart the sweetness of the fruit. The combination is somewhat interesting, but still wonderful. Try if you dare;-)
Ingredients for 2:
- 1 salmon filet
- 1 tsp of Muscavado brown sugar
- 1/2- 1/4 tsp of Mexican Chili seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 kiwi
- 1 slice of pineapple
- Place the salmon of a small or medium silpat. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the muscovado brown sugar and the Mexican Chili Pepper and stir well.
- Coat the salmon with the mixture.
- Cook in the oven at 400 for 5-7 minutes. ( I like my salmon still flaky and moist). You may need to cook a bit longer.
- While the salmon is cooking, dice 1 kiwi and chop the pineapple slice in small cubes. Mix the two together.
- When the salmon is cooked, place it on a plate and spoon the fruit mixture over it. YUMMY and so HEALTHY!!!
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!
One thought on “Mexican Chili and Muscavado Brown Sugar Coated Salmon”
Will definitely have to try this! I love salmon and am out of recipes for something different! Thanks!
Comments are closed.