It has been fun to see Lisa, my daughter playing in the kitchen and to see her cook. She loved the football cookie cake so much that she has been baking cookie cakes ever since for no reason. Well today this is what she made, for us:-) What a sweet surprise!!!
Ingredients for a large cookie cake in shape of a heart:
- 1 can of chocolate chip cookie dough ( about 12 oz.)
- 1 can of pink icing.
- 1 can of red icing
- Turn the oven to 325.
- Empty the content of the cookie dough onto the heart shape cookie pan ( I bought this one from the Demarleathome Website, but they are no longer available;-(
- With your fingers, press the cookie down all over the pan.
- Cook the cookie for 15 minutes ( depending how you like your cookies- I like mine soft so i cooked the cake for 13 minutes).
- Let the cake cool completely.
- Decorate as you wish.
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!