With St Patrick’s Day around the corner, I have been scratching my head to come up with some fun recipes for this special day. There is a million of things that came to my mind, but today with the time that I have, this is what I came up with: Little Pot of Gold. I hope that you will enjoy them. They are fun to make, easy to create and so so yummy for your tummy;-)
Ingredients for 12 pots of gold:
- 1 pack of dark chocolate cookie dough from Nestle
- 12 Reese cups/ or dove milk chocolate
- 6 caramels cut in 2.
- Refrigerate the dough before using so it is will much easier to use.
- Turn the oven to 350.
- Place a roulpat on your counter. Detach a cookie from the cookie log and with the palm of your hand, press down on it to make it flat.
- Place this flattened cookie inside the opening of a mini cupcake mold that you would have placed on top of a perforated sheet.
- Repeat this process with all the chocolate cookies.
- Place a reese cup or a dove chocolate inside the cups.
- Cut the caramel in half and with a rolling-pin, roll the caramel down to make it flat.
- Place one on top of each Reese cup or dove chocolate.
- Place the mini muffin try into the oven and cook the cookie cups of 9-11 minutes ( 9 to keep them soft, 11 to have firmer cups).
- When the cups are cooked, remove the tray from the oven and cool completely.
- To serve, place the little pot of gold next to gold coins for a fun display;-)
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!