Looking for a quick vegetable that is so yummy by itself?! Search no more. Make those yummy asparagus to compliment any meat or fish.
Ingredients for 4:
- 12-16 asparagus ( or 3-4 per person)
- 1 tbsp of Basil/ Rosemary Herb Mix from Demarle
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of grated or shredded asparagus
- Turn the oven to 400.
- First rinse the asparagus under running water.
- Trim the end not by using a knife, but by breaking the ends, holding the end with one hand, holding the asparagus closer to the end with your other hand.
- Place all the asparagus inside a bowl.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over the asparagus, and with your hands stir so that all the asparagus are well coated with olive oil.
- PLace the asparagus flat on a silpat that you would have placed on a perforated sheet.
- Sprinkle some salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle some Basil/ Rosemary Demarle Seasoning and some parmesan.
- And cook in the oven for 3 minutes if they are smaller than your pinkie, 5 if they are the size of your index ( which is the normal size), and 7-8 if they are bigger than your thumb.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!!!
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!