If you read my previous posts, you may have seen the red curry Shrimps that I posted. Well I enjoyed that recipe so much that I decided to fix another curry dish a few days later. Except that that time I wanted to use green curry, sweet potato and pineapple. It was almost as good.
So why do I even mentioned this in my post, because the reason I made this salad is because I wanted to use the pineapple I forgot to add to my curry dish. Silly me;-)
Ingredients for 2:
- 1 box of Baby arugula ( or about 5 oz.)
- 5 oz. of fresh pineapple cut in cubes
- 1-2 chicken breast cooked with teriyaki sauce and sliced thinly
- 4 tbsp of pralines broken in pieces
- 1 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp of sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp of ginger garlic seasoning from Costco
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients mentioned above for the dressing and with a fork or a whisk, mix the dressing.
- Add all the other ingredients and toss well.
- Eat. Et voila;-)
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!