Lime again?!?! Well yes… I have so many that I need to use them. Just kidding. I loved the shrimps that i fixed a few days ago that i thought to do the same with chicken. Except that I needed to season the chicken with some salt and just thought of soy sauce instead. Well, this chicken is a winner in my book. ” C’est gouteux et fin “comme on dirait francais;-) It is tasty, it has a delicate flavor and it is perfect for this season: light and delicious:-)
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 2 tbsp of honey
- the zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- clean the chicken breasts of any nerves and fat.
- rinse the chicken breast under running water.
- Pat dry the chicken breast with a paper towel.
- place a chicken breast on the small roulpat and fold the roulpat on top of it.
- with a rolling-pin, beat the chicken to flatten the chicken breast and even it out.
- Place the chicken in a ziploc bac.
- in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients mentioned above and stir.
- pour this mixture over the chicken and marinade the chicken for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the bag and place them inside the round mold or on a flexipan and cook them for 13-15 minutes at 400. If using a regular pan, cook your chicken for 20 minutes.
- remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before cutting it.
- serve the chicken with roasted or steamed asparagus. Et voila!!!
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!