I am not much of a dip kind of girl, not because i don’t like them but because it is not something that I ate growing up and I am still not very comfortable serving. I don’t like to serve them at parties because they are not very presentable, they can be messy and they are so so difficult to eat. Over the years I have had the chance to taste several and I will tell you that they are several that I like. Spinach, Parmesan and Artichoke Parmesan is definitely one of my favorite. Well today instead of presenting you with the recipe of Artichoke Parmesan Dip, I will give you the recipe of a much appreciated appetizer: Artichoke and Parmesan Puff Cupcake.
Ingredients for about 30 Puff Cupcakes:
- 1 puff pastry box thaw out and rolled out into 11 by 9,
- 1 cup of grated parmesan,
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise,
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder,
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder,
- 2 cup of swiss cheese or italian mix,
- 1 can or about 18oz. of artichoke hearts cut thinly.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Roll out the dough into 11 by 9.
- Cut each dough into 3X 5 rectangles to make 15 rectangles into each dough.
- Place each square into each mini cupcake hole of the mini cupcake tray, and press down for the dough to make a cup.
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients together.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of this mixture inside the dough.
- Close the dough, by pressing or pinching the sides together.
- Bake those artichokes puffs for 15 minutes at 400.
They are so so yummy!!!
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!