Pardon my absence. It is not the lack of cooking but the lack of time that has kept me away from my blog. I hope that you guys are doing well.
Today I will present you with a very quick recipe that I love. It is very easy to fix and it changes from the regular steamed corn.
Corn at this time of the year is so delicious that i would eat it everyday, and now that i am using my round mold to cook it in 5 minutes, we eat much more of it that we used to. Sometimes though it is nice to eat in a different way.
I saw this recipe many months ago on TV and tried it right away because it was so easy and fast. I hope that you will enjoy this as much as I am.
- 4 ears of corn
- 8 tbsp of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan
- 4 tsp of Paprika or chili pepper or even cayenne pepper.
- Place all 4 ears in the round mold and cover the round mold with the octogonal silpat.
- Microwave for 3 minutes. The corn will not be thoroughly cooked but it will cook longer in the oven.
- With a sharp knife, and being very careful to not hurt yourself, slice the corn ear in half.
- Place the corn face up on a plate and with a knife, spread the mayonnaise.
- Then sprinkle Parmesan and the spice that you wish. Or mix the spice of your choice with the Parmesan in a large bowl and dip the corn into the mixture making sure to cover the corn entirely with the mixture.
- Lay the corn face up on the silpat that would have been placed on a perforated sheet.
- Cook at 450 for 5/7 minutes.
- Accompany this wonderful corn with a meat of your choice and enjoy!!!
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!