As everyone was getting busy at getting breakfast on the table, bread in the oven, eggs cooked on the stove, I saw my daughter looking much uninspired by what we were preparing for breakfast. Since I had many fruits left in my fridges, I decided to fix her a smoothie. Easy, Simple yet Delicious;-)
Ingredients for 2 large smoothies:
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp of honey, agave, or sugar ( optional)
- Dice the strawberries and place them into a mixer.
- Add the blueberries, 1 cup of pomegranate and 2 tbsp of sugar ( optional) and pulse.
- Pour in individual glasses and enjoy;-)
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!