My husband is not a fan of many meats so it can be a challenge to cook him dinner. One of my favorite thing to eat is lamb but because he just hate that, it is not something I fix very often. This week, I thought I would fix those wonderful kebab for me and fix the same for him but with beef. He loved them!!! So here they are. I hope that you will try to fix them because there are so easy to make and they cook in a flash. The great part, you can actually season them however you feel like it;-)
Ingredients for about 12-15 brochettes:
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 small onion grated
- 2 cloves of garlic pressed
- 2 tbsp of fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp of thyme, rosemary demarle herb blend from Demarle
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
- With a grater, grate the onion into a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- And mix well either in a kitchen mixer or using your own hands.
- Scoop a bit of the mixture with your fingers that is about 2 tbsp in size and make an inch long brochette.
- Place a wood stick in the center of the meat and place it on the large silpat, or even the grande flexipan that you would have placed on a large perforated sheet.
- Cook the brochette for 15 minutes at 400.
- Eat as they are, or with a sauce of your choice.
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!
One thought on “Beef Brochettes”
A friend pointed out to me that i wrote 175 minutes as the cooking time. I am so glad that she said something to me. It is 15 minutes and not a minute more! Enjoy!! Thank you Janet for your help;-)
Comments are closed.