No, no, I am still alive. Just busy with various projects here and there. And yes, i am still cooking, I can’t seem to find the time to edit all my posts;-(
How have you been???
Well, today at the eve of Mother’s Day I was not so busy so I thought i would post one of my favorite breakfast. It is easy, yummy and quite healthy for you. It is very very easy to make and your children could fix those for Mother’s Day tomorrow as a dessert or part of brunch. Today i used strawberries but you could have used any type of fruit.
- 1 box of strawberry ( about 8 oz)
- plus 4 beautiful strawberries for decoration
- 1/4 cup of granola ( I used
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of white sugar
- 2 tbsp of good flavored vanilla extract ( i used Madagascar)
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream
- Rinse the strawberries, and cut them in eighths. Place them in a bowl and set them aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the other ingredients ( Greek yogurt, sugar, cream, vanilla extract).
- Mix the yogurt mixture into the diced strawberries.
- Divide the strawberry parfait equally into four cute clear containers. You could even use stem water glasses.
- Sprinkle some granola on top of the parfait and place the fresh strawberry that you would have cut in a fan as decoration.
Et voila!!! Simple, easy, yummy!!!
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!