Asparagus are one of those vegetables that can be seasoned so many ways to accomodate your entree. Since I was serving an Asian flavored dinner, I thought to flavor my aspargus with toasted sesame seed oil, and sesame seeds. Yum, and fast!
Ingredients for 4:
- 12-16 asparagus
- 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 picnh of pepper
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- Trim the aspargus by breaking the ends.
- Then place then into a bowl. Drizzle the oil over the asparagus, and with your fingers, turn the asparagus inside the bowl so as to coat them well.
- Place the asparagus onto a small silpat that you would have placed onto a small perforated sheet.
- Cook them into the oven for 3 minutes if very tiny, 5 minutes if normal size, and 7-8 minutes if larger than your thumb. Serve with your entree. Yummy!!! Crunchy! Un vrai delice.
Bon Appetit and Happy Cooking!!!