This month, I will offering a limited amount of cooking class partly due to the return of school.
Please join me for some fun time and for some yummy food!
- Tuesday, August 11th at 6:30 ( easy dinner ideas)
- Thursday, August 27th at 6:30 ( easy dinner ideas)
- Saturday, August 29th at 11:30 ( easy dinner ideas)
Sample Menu of one of my latest Easy Dinner presented in July
- Smoked Salmon Mousse on Canape
- Brie Tartlet with a Candied Tomatoes Compote
- Spiced and Maple Coated Salmon with Red pepper and Purple Onion Relish
- Roasted Tomatoes a la Provencale
- Toasted Pine Nuts Couscous
- Meyer Lemon and Raspberry Mousse Bar
- In this class format, you will have a chance to sit, relax and learn many tips from your instructor. I will demonstrate how to make the recipes and you will enjoy a generous tasting of all the recipes we are making.
( For regulars $25. The fee is waived if a purchase of Demarle cookware is placed of +$60). Does not apply to the class at the Culinary Hub.
You may RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 864-494-4494.