What is the Demarle Cookware?
Demarle Cookware is a cookware from France. The Demarle Cookware offers a wide array of products from cooking utensils, to pots and pans. But it is mainly known for its silpat and its non-stick silicone cookware. The Demarle Cookware is solely sold through independent representives through Demarleathome. Though Demarle At Home is fairly new to the U.S., it is not new in the industry. It is successfully promoting direct sales in France, Germany, Belgium and United Kingdom, the United States and now Italy.
The origins of the Demarle Cookware:
In 1960, Guy Demarle, a baker from trade, was searching for a healthy substitute for leathers and linen that he would use to let his bread rise. He invented a breathable silicone mat called silpain. The silicone coated sheet revolutionised bread cooking, bringing it hygiene, quality and productivity. He later developed Silpat® – a baking sheet used by bakers and sweets specialists alike, to prepare pastries or work with sugar. Silpat® soon turned out to be an essential tool for chefs all around the world.
Today the Demarle products are used worldwide by chefs. It is even used exclusively by the Ritz and Subway.
What are the advantages of the Demarle products?
Because the silicone bakeware is paper-thin, it absorbs the oven temperature as soon as it is placed in the oven and the food cooks right away making the cooking time faster.
- It is non-stick therefore nothing sticks to the bakeware saving you cleaning time. No more dishes staying overnight soaking in your sink.
- It is easy to put away. Unlike all your other bakeware, this one is so flexible, you can roll it and clean it up in your pantry saving room in your cabinets.
- Since food cooks faster in the silicone bakeware, you save energy.
- And unlike parchment paper, wax paper and alumunium foil, it is reusable and most is guaranteed for life!
You save time, and dinner can be ready in less than 15 minutes.
You can use your silicone bakeware to steam your vegetables in 5 minutes making “living healthier” possible.
Is it oven safe? yes
So what are the main products of the Demarleathome brand?
1. the silpat: it basically replaces your baking sheet. You can place it on your baking sheet or on the perforated sheet to bake cookies, roast vegetables or cook chicken, fish and more.
2. the round mold. This piece is the most versatile piece of the whole brand. You can bake casserole in it. You can bake cake. You can cook fish and meat in it. And you can use it to steam your vegetables.
3. the deep flexipan: you can use this pan as your baking sheet. You can roast meat, make pizza or tarts, do jelly roll, caramel brittle, chocolate brittle….
4. All the other fleximolds. There are so much you can do with them!!! They come in so many shapes and sizes that cooking gourmet looking meals are now an easy task! You can make many things: cupcakes, cheesecakes, puddings, soufle, cornbread, quiches, pizzas…
How do I know if this works?
Please come to a cooking class so you can see how it is used. Check the times here.
This product is great, so much that I want to get it all. How can I get it all?
1. you can become a representative as well, call me for more information.
2. you can host your own cooking class. You provide me with a list of guests. You choose the menu and I come to your house for a complete cooking class. All you need to do is help me with the grocery bill and the drinks.
How can you purchase it?
You can only buy it through representative like me. Call me at 864-494-4494 or go to my website to purchase online at www.mydemarleathome.com/cuisine/ and enter my representative ID : US9416.
Do you wish to own every single piece without paying a dime? Are you looking to add to your income but want to have fun??? Join me in representing the Demarle Cookware. Call me at 864-494-4494 or sign in on my website at www.mydemarleathome.com/cuisine/
2 thoughts on “Demarle Cookware”
Pingback: Cooking With Cecile – Part 1 |
Thank you Lindsay! What a wonderful entry you wrote. I am so happy you had a good time and enjoyed the recipes. I hope to see you guys soon. And good luck with your blog. It looks great!!!